When: Saturday, April 23rd, 2013
Time: LGM takes the stage at 3:00pm
Click here for the complete Festival Lineup and Schedule.
Place: Walter Hall Park
Price: $20 + Fees/Tax
Click here to purchase tickets
Or visit the League City Uncorked website for more info!
The City of League City hosts League City Uncorked: A Global Wine and Art Experience on Mar. 23-24, 2013. The event will be held in the eighty-six acre Walter Hall Park in League City, TX from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Celebrating imaginations through uniting international cultures, the event will bring a weekend of fine arts, exotic wines and universal customs. The combination of breathtaking art and delicious wine will be paired with appetizing food and entertaining music. During League City Uncorked, festival goers will be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained as they stroll the promenades of the worldwide cultures.
Wine lovers will be able to choose vintages from several outstanding local winemakers along with tasting international flavors around the world. League City Uncorked will assemble exceptional artists and fine craftmakers along with dynamic musical talents to play a wide-ranging musical mix on the main stage.
- Over 40 local and international wines featured
- Regional and local artists in a variety of media including painting, photography, jewelry, pottery, and more
- 4 Global Experiences (Australia, South America, Europe, and South Africa) featuring international wine tasting booths from each region, juried art and craft vendors, food vendors, dessert vendors, and scheduled strolling artists
- 4 different local chefs presenting cooking and wine pairing demonstrations from each of the featured regions
- Wine making classes
- Art cars on display each day
- Live music and entertainment all day Saturday and Sunday
- Moroccan themed VIP tent decorated with the highest quality Moroccan furnishings, drapes and decor featuring custom-rolled cigars, selected private musical performances, and more
- Scheduled grape stomps for fun each day and an I Love Lucy Grape Stomp Contest each day with prizes
- World market featuring art and craft vendors